I am so excited to write my first blog ever. =) I was inspired by http://epitomeoffeminineallure.blogspot.com/ because she is also a Filipina fashion blogger and shares my passion about StratusMall.com.
StratusMall.com is the best place to save money on my favorite perfumes, makeups and beauty accessories! I hope I can share some great beauty tips that have made me a successful freelance model all around the world. I will introduce you to my favorite products available through Stratus and teach you how you can also earn money by joining Stratus for only $10.
Until Christmas day you can take advantage of this exciting promo from Brooke Haven Cosmetics!
Purchase ANY Brooke Haven product before Christmas to be entered in their $1000 drawing! This is my favorite mineral makeups. You will love it... Your skin will love you... and maybe you can win one thousand dollars.
Follow Brooke Haven on Facebook at www.FaceBook.com/BrookeHavenCosmetics

No comments:
Post a Comment